- Registration is open to all Rotarians, Rotaractors, Inner Wheel Members, Interactors, Rotary Foundation Scholars and partners
- Rotarian attendees may also register other non-Rotarian guests (please leave district and club information blank).
- You must be a registered attendee to attend any part of the Rotary Conference.
- If payment is not received within 30 days of registration for the Rotary Conference, we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
REGISTRATION FEES CANCELLATION/FAILURE TO ATTEND
- The District Conference Committee shall be responsible for granting refunds of registration fees where applicable. The guidelines for the refund of conference registration fees shall be as follows.
- For any cancellation received before 8th January 2016, subject to an administration fee of £10 per booking. Cancellations must be received in writing by 8th January 2016
- For any cancellation received after the 8th January 2015, there will be no refund
- Please remember to cancel your HOTEL reservation yourself.
- Cancellation Insurance: If you wish to take out insurance against cancellation please make your own arrangement. There are a number of websites such as www.cancellationplan.co.uk but the organisers do not endorse this or any other particular site.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL MEMBERSHIP DATA
- In submitting your registration for this event, Rotary District 1090, will keep your personal data on an event database and your information will only be used specifically for the purposes of administering the event and communicating with you about your attendance. Your personal data will not be transferred to any other source or third party.