Registration for the conference is now closed. We look forward to seeing you there!
You can register yourself and even everyone in your Rotary Club with this online registration form. Simply fill in details of a person and submit. Once you’ve added details of one person, you can Add Person to create a new person and add their details. When you have added everybody from your club, press the “Submit your form” button.
Inner Wheel Clubs and Rotaract Clubs should also use this form. Members of Inner Wheel may choose to register with a Rotary Club, if registering with their partner, or separately with their Inner Wheel Club.
Once you have submitted the Registration Details online, you will get a confirmation email with further instructions for payments. Payment can be made by cheque or BACs transfer.
If you prefer (or if the online registration form is offiline), you can download the registration form, complete it and then email the formto the Conference Registration Officer Peter Wilkinson at email@example.com.
- Interactors and Rotakids will be registered separately and there will be no charge.
- Rotarians or non-Rotarians bringing Interactors or Rotakids to the conference will be charged the one day rate of £45 if they do not plan to stay for the full conference. They should be registered on this form with their own club.
- Scholars will be registered separately and the Conference Committee will liaise with host counsellors in October.
- Members of Inner Wheel Clubs may chose to register on an Inner Wheel Club registration form OR on a Rotary Club registration form (if the partner of a Rotarian)
- The club president and his or her partner are invited to the Presidents’ Lunch on Saturday 25th March 2016. There should therefore not be more than two bookings for the lunch on each club booking form.